ticker



Friday, June 11, 2010

Truck shower



When you are in a truck, you have to wash at truck stops in their showers. You can a shower free with fuel or you pay about 10 dollars for one. If you want to wash up in the truck the usual is baby wipes. I have been looking for a way to clean between showers and keep fresh and hair clean. I have found a solution. No-Rinse Shampoo and No-Rinse Body Wash. You can use these in the truck with no water and no mess. The shampoo and wash are used by NASA on the shuttle missions. They are also used in home health care, camping and military. I was skeptical at first but the first time i used the shampoo I was hooked. I had used the shower cap shampoo but this is easier and more economical. You basically just squirt and lather and squirt and lather then towel your hair comb and go. Clean hair! The body wash is the same principal. You pour out a little wash, clean dirty area, and towel dry, until you are clean. It really doesn't get simpler than that. I have done the gallon water shampoo and it is messy. I have used a wash clothe with basin of water but you feel sticky from soap residue. These products leave no residue. I recommend them and used them regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment