ticker



Sunday, October 3, 2010

Running solo


Well, Dave has been in the hospital for over a week now. I have been running solo all this time. I do miss him terribly. The first week wasn't so bad, I had my Jaja with me, but now I am by myself. It get really boring. I have Lucy, but she don't talk to me much. I may be solo for six more weeks. That sucks. But I want Dave to get better and heal.

I am in Boise, Id, waiting on a trip, extremely bored at the TA. I have been doing a little organizing. It was nice to have time to do that and clean a bit. I really should take a nap now because if I get a trip I will be rolling all night. But I am not really in the mood to sleep. I am really thinking if I had to run solo all the time I would definitely have to find more to occupy my time. I at least have a few books and movies I stole from Jaja. I am just not much in the mood for that right now. So now I just sit and wait. I have been able to catch up online a bit so now I guess I will cook some dinner, maybe watch a movie. So this is how the solo drivers live... gah!

No comments:

Post a Comment