ticker



Tuesday, July 13, 2010

After one week..


After one week of no "meat" i have some positive news. I had my bp on Friday taken after being out of meds for a few days and it was 138/86 which is good for me.. then today I went to get my DOT card finished and they "checked" my bp, and of course I got all riled up and stressed and it was only 140/94... I thought for sure I would be thru the roof. And after I was done, I walked from the clinic to Guitar Center across the street at a brisk for me pace..I got there without being winded and out of breath, Dave even said I was not all red and blotchy.. if this is a effect of my eating.. I love it! And I haven't even given up to totally vegan, I have had some dairy products over the last week. No eggs to speak of tho, just some dairy.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you~ Just found your blog for some reason...

    Sounds like something I should do. Actually, if I didn't have hubs I would never buy meat.... But with him around I eat a lot of what he does...

    Keep us posted~ and good luck!

    ReplyDelete